As you know, the International Association for Dental Research (IADR) is a global nonprofit organization with over 15,000 members worldwide. The main IADR missions are:
1. To advance research and increase knowledge for improvement of oral health worldwide;
2. To support and represent the oral health research community; and
3. To facilitate the communication and application of research findings.
Moreover, it is worth to mention that IADR Scientific resources and networks are in fact the backbone of the association for MEMBERS which at the same time provide a hub to share new data and ideas with peers worldwide.
Likewise, IADR has 39 Divisions and Sections around the world. The Iranian Division meetings offer opportunities to meet and network locally with many national and international scholars. It is especially important for those who may not be able to travel and attend the general sessions. This would also provide an opportunity for local connections and new grounds for growing researches.
We highly encourage all colleagues to join/renew their membership TODAY! Additional information regarding IADR membership is available at: https://www.iadr.org/IADR/Join-Renew/Member-Benefits
The IADR-Iranian Division membership benefits are:
– Access to IADR publications, Journal of Dental Research and Advances in Dental Research
– Access to IADR meeting recordings available at IADR Continuing Education library
– Award, Fellowship, Grant and Competition Opportunities
– The opportunity to participate in local training courses and workshops in order to improve research capabilities in different areas
– Annually, can attend up to 2 IADR international workshops for free.